This program is open to fresh university graduates as well as the experienced professionals and the government officials from different countries, and is designed to train those students in the field of public affairs, public administration, and public policy.
The program aims to
■ provide students with an opportunity to develop functional expertise, strategic perspectives, and public policy management tools that they require to operate effectively in a changing public policy environment or to understand such an environment.
■ introduce students the techniques of policy analysis and program evaluation to resolve complex multi-dimensional policy challenges, as well as sharpen their leadership and communication skills.
Duration: 4 years
Program credits: 18
Graduation requirements: publications, international meetings and Doctoral thesis
Program Type: Full time
Fee: RMB 45,500/Year for Doctoral programs (Approx. USD 6,600/Year)
See more at http://en.sipa.sjtu.edu.cn/En/Show/563
The following are general requirements for application to SJTU International Graduate Programs.
1. Non-Chinese citizen.
2. Good health both physically and mentally.
3. Outstanding academic performance and potential.
4. Bachelor’s degree for master program applicants. Master’s degree for doctoral program applicants.
5. Proficiency in Chinese and/or English. For details please refer to Language Requirement for SJTU International Graduate Programs.
Oct 1, 2021 2022 application opens
Dec 15, 2021 Deadline for 1st Round scholarship application
Mar 31, 2022 Deadline for 2nd Round scholarship application
May 31, 2022 Deadline for self-supported application
Sept. 3, 2022 Enrollment
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Complete the Online Application
Complete and submit an online application at Study@SJTU (http://isc.sjtu.edu.cn/) before the application deadline. If you wish to apply for the scholarship at the same time, please complete the application before the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
The application fee is RMB 800 (approx. USD 120), non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment must be made in RMB or USD. You can choose online payment or bank transfer in the online application system.
MATERIALS TO PREPARE
1. Degree certificates, in scanned files. Applicants who have not graduated by the time of application are required to provide an official letter from their current university stating the expected graduation date.
2. Transcripts, in scanned files. Master’s program applicants are required to submit undergraduate transcripts. Doctoral program applicants are required to submit both undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
3. Proof of Language proficiency.（please see Language Requirement for SJTU International Graduate Programs）
4. Scanned copy of passport.
5. Passport-size photo.
6. Personal statement and study plan.
7. Two letters of academic recommendation from scholars who are associate professors or above, or senior professionals in a related academic field. Please follow the instructions on the online system for submission of online recommendation letters or upload the recommendation letters with original signatures.
Note: If your documents are not in English or Chinese, please have them translated into either English or Chinese by an authorized translation agency. Then upload both the translated and original documents onto the application system.